MARINE WIRE ROPE LUBRICANTS
In an industry where reducing down-time and disruption is vital to the success of your operations- compromising on performance is not an option.
ROCOL technically advanced lubricants are developed by our chemists and engineers to operate in the harshest conditions. ROCOL wire rope products offer:
• Market-leading corrosion protection
• Maximum penetration and protection to the rope core with our unique technology
• EU Ecolabel approval and VGP compliance: biodegradable, minimally toxic, non-bioaccumulative and produces no sheen effect
EASYLINE EDGE MARKING
- Revolutionary line marking paint applicator-produces 3 line widths; 50mm, 75mm, 100mm
- Adjustable rear wheels allow line marking close to walls and racks
- Paint applicator is quick to assemble and simple to use – no additional equipment or knowledge required
- For internal and external use
- Supplied in heavy-duty storage case, battery and spare masking plates are included
- Masking plates are available to order as a replaceable part
EXTREME PRESSURE: Unique additive package protects against metal wear.
EXTREME CORROSION PROTECTION: Physical and chemical protection against pitting and corrosion.
EXTREME ADHESION: Blend of Hi-Tac boosters ensures staying power, can even be applied when submerged.
EXTREME TEMPERATURES: Ideal for use in the hottest and coldest global climates.
EXTREME VERSATILITY: Apply by hand or automatic pumping equipment.
HOCNF CLASSIFICATION ‘E’: Permitted for use in the North Sea.
Jacking Systems, Open Gears, Rollers, Slew Rings, Cantilevers, Pins, Booms, Winches, Joints,
Couplings, Penstocks, Sluice Gates, Winding Gears and most other high load, slow speed mechanisms.