• Available in 2 sizes: 3-1/4 Tons (2” webbing) and 4-1/2 Tons (3” webbing)
• Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched & Tempered
• Design factor of 5 to 1.
• Each Connector has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability
along with a Working Load Limit and the name Crosby forged into it.
• Special design of hook protects the synthetic sling when dropped or dragged.
• Designed to reduce friction, abrasion, and fraying in choker area.
• Uses same spool and cover as S-280 Web Connector.
• Replacement Kit for Spool and Web Cover available.
• No retaining pin to snag sling material.
|Round Sling Size (No.)||Web Slings*||WLL (t)||Stock No.||Weight (kg)||Dimensions (mm)|
|Webbing Width (mm)||Eye Width (mm)||Ply||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||J||AA|
|1 & 2||50||50||2||2.95||1021909||1.68||54.0||63.5||84.5||9.65||153||121||124||8.65||38.1||38.1|
* NOTE: Designed for use with Type III, (Eye & Eye), Class 7, 2 Ply web slings. † Maximum Proof Load is 2 times the Working Load Limit. Minimum Ultimate Strength is 5 times the Working Load Limit.