• All Alloy Construction.
• Design Factor of 5 to 1.
• Each shackle has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability
along with a Working Load Limit and the name Crosby forged into it.
• Incorporates same ear spread and pin dimensions as conventional Crosby
Shackles. Allows easy connection to pad eyes, eye bolts, and lifting lugs.
• Increased radius of bow gives wider sling bearing surface resulting in an
increased area for load distribution, thus:
• Increasing Synthetic Sling efficiency as compared to standard anchor and
chain shackle bows and conventional eye hooks. This allows 100% of the
sling’s rated Working Load Limit to be achieved.
• Allows better load distribution on internal fibers.
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification,
ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly,
these shackles meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue
life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME
• Look for the Red Pin® … The mark of genuine Crosby Quality.
|Round Sing Size (No.)||Web Slings *||Working Load Limit (t)||S-281 Stock No.||Weight (kg)||Dimensions (mm)|
|Webbing Width (mm)||Eye Width (mm)||Ply||A||C||D||E||K||M||N|
|1 & 2||50||50||2||2.95||1021048||0.54||26.9||63.5||19.1||41.1||31.0||97.5||85.0|
|5 & 6||150||75||2||7.70||1021075||1.95||42.9||92.0||28.7||70.0||46.7||143||130|