Pipeline Slings or Lowering-in-belts are made from high tenacity polyester yarn.
They have a WLL from 10 ton up to 80 ton and are usable for pipelines with a diameter from 12 inch up to 56 inch.
The system consists of two parts
- Traverse ramshorn
- Webbing plus steel plate
Pipeline Slings Features
- High strength steel, high tenacity yarn
- High abrasion resistance
- Light weight
- Flexible and easy to handle
- Quick and easy coupling and uncoupling
- High resistance to UV exposure
- Designed for long and durable life
For technical product information please contact our sales department.