ROCOL® Wire Rope Spray is a high performance fluid version of ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing. A specially selected petroleum solvent added to the formulation provides both enhanced de-watering and penetration properties making the product particularly suitable for use on wet ropes. The convenience of the aerosol dispenser makes this product ideal for controlled application on equipment such as mobile cranes etc. Once the solvent evaporates performance is identical to ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing which is highly resistant to water and provides excellent corrosion protection making it suitable for use even in salt water environments
• ROCOL Wire Rope Spray has a temperature range of -30°C to +100°C.
• ROCOL Wire Rope Spray has excellent penetrating and dewatering properties making it ideal for use on wet ropes or ropes that are going into storage.
• ROCOL Wire Rope Spray exhibits excellent lubrication properties which reduces wear on the wires and strands thereby maximizing the service life of the rope.
• ROCOL Wire Rope Spray is highly resistant to water wash-off and offers outstanding corrosion protection.
• ROCOL Wire Rope Spray provides a thin, nontacky film which prevents the build-up of dust and dirt on the wire rope.
ROCOL Wire Rope Spray is designed for use on ropes operating in arduous environmental conditions on equipment such as hoists, drag lines, cranes and ships.
This is a Rocol product, Euro Rope is a Rocol stock holder.
Contact our office or fill in the form below for a free quote.