ROCOL® Wire Rope Fluid is a high performance fluid version of ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing.
A specially selected petroleum solvent added to the formulation provides both enhanced de-watering and penetration properties.
Making the product particularly suitable for use on wet ropes. It also makes the product suitable for spray application.
Once the solvent evaporates, performance is identical to ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing which is highly resistant to water and provides excellent corrosion protection making it suitable for use even in salt water environments.
• ROCOL Wire Rope Fluid has a temperature range of -30°C to +100°C.
• Excellent penetrating and de-watering properties making it ideal for use on wet ropes or ropes that are going into storage.
• Exhibits excellent lubrication properties which reduces wear on the wires and strands thereby maximizing the service life of the rope.
• Highly resistant to water wash-off and offers outstanding corrosion protection.
• Provides a thin, nontacky film which prevents the build-up of dust and dirt on the wire rope.
ROCOL Wire Rope Fluid is designed for use on ropes operating in arduous environmental conditions on equipment such as hoists, drag lines, cranes and ships.
art. 20046 5L
art. 20045 20L
Euro Rope Netherlands B.V. is an Rocol stock holder, located in the Port of Rotterdam we can deliver fast to our clients from our stock.