A tenacious, semi-fluid, non-melting grease designed for complete lubrication and corrosion protection on most types of wire ropes, particularly in hostile conditions.
ROCOL® Wire Rope Dressing is a semi-fluid grease based on highly refined mineral oil and an organically modified clay thickener.
The unique blend of lubricating solids contained in the Dressing reduces the internal friction and wear often encountered in multi-strand wire ropes.
ROCOL® Wire Rope Dressing is highly resistant to water and provides excellent corrosion protection making it suitable for use in salt water environments even under water.
• ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing has a temperature range of -30°C to +100°C.
• Sufficiently fluid enough to penetrate through the strands to the core of the rope whilst being sufficiently greasy to resist fling off.
• Exhibits excellent lubrication properties which reduces wear on the wires and strands thereby maximising the service life of the rope.
• Highly resistant to water wash-off and offers outstanding corrosion protection.
• Provides a thin, non-tacky film which prevents the build-up of dust and dirt on the wire rope.
ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing is designed for use on ropes operating in Marine and other arduous environmental conditions on equipment.
A few examples are hoists, drag lines, cranes, ships and ship hoists.
The dressing can also be used as a semi-fluid high load gearbox grease.
art. 20026 4kg
art. 20024 18kg
Euro Rope Netherlands B.V. is an Rocol stock holder, located in the Port of Rotterdam we can deliver fast to our clients from our stock.