BIOGEN Fluid is a high performance grease in a biodegradable solvent carrier, featuring advanced pseudoplastic rheology.
It is based on BIOGEN technology, which is a unique and proprietary system providing higher performance levels than traditional mineral oils.
As a major benefit it has a highly considerate environmental profile.
The de-watering fluid is designed for complete lubrication and corrosion protection in environmentally sensitive locations, in wet and hostile applications. It is a multipurpose lubricant for use on wire ropes, chains, pulleys, springs, nuts and bolts.
BIOGEN Fluid demonstrates industry leading corrosion protection, guarding wire ropes and other equipment from the onset of degradation. It also has excellent penetration abilities and will naturally search its way between strands and cavities.
• Industry leading corrosion protection.
• No sheen formula.
• Excellent de-watering properties.
• Rust dissolving.
• Pseudoplastic rheology increases penetration of the lubricant. This is enhanced by the use of a fluid applicator.
• Wide operating temperature range -50°C to +180°C, ensuring resistance to high temperature applications such as heave compensation and also viability for extreme cold weather use.
• The thin, non-tacky film of BIOGEN Fluid prevents build -up of dust and dirt and is highly resistant to water wash -off.
• Excellent lubricating properties which reduces wear between moving parts, ultimately maximising service life.
• Highly stable in the presence of salt water, ensuring protection when exposed to sea water for extended periods of time.
• BIOGEN Fluid is optimised for high performance use under arduous conditions whilst minimising environmental impact.
• BIOGEN Fluid is ideal for lubrication of all types of wire ropes and armoured ROV umbilicals. It is also ideal for equipment such as winches, hoists, drag lines, large chains, tethers and chains.
• BIOGEN Fluid can be applied using a brush, a sprayer suitable for oils and solvents or automatic lubricator.
• Approved and ideal for use with the Corelube wire rope lubricant applicators.
• Also for use on chains, pulleys, springs, nuts and bolts