Easy-Loc Wide Body Shackle
• All sizes Quenched and Tempered for maximum strength.
• Forged alloy steel from 75 through 300 metric tons.
• Proof tested as follows:
• 7-75 metric tons and 200-300 metric tons: 2 x WLL.
• 125 metric tons: 1.6 x WLL.
• All ratings are in metric tons, embossed on side of bow.
• G-2160E, (75t and larger), bows are furnished Dimetcoted, and pins are
Dimetcoted, then painted red.
• Shackles are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Can be used to connect HIGH STRENGTH Synthetic Web Slings, HIGH
STRENGTH Synthetic Round Slings or Wire Rope Slings.
• Increase in shackle bow radius provides minimum 58% gain in sling bearing
surface and eliminates need for a thimble.
• Increases usable sling strength minimum of 15% and greatly improves life of
wire rope slings.
• Approved for use at -40 degrees C (-40 degrees F) to 204 degrees C (400
• Bow and bolt are certified to meet charpy impact testing of 42 joules
(31 ft-lbs.) min. avg. at -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F).
• All 2160E shackles are individually proof tested and magnetic particle
inspected. Crosby certification available at time of order.
• Shackles requiring ABS, Lloyds and other certifications are available upon
special request and must be specified at time of order.
• Shackles have DNV Type Approval to Rules for Certification of Lifting
Appliances, and are produced in accordance with DNV MSA requirements.
Databook is provided that includes required documents.
• Serialization / Identification
• Material Testing (Physical / Chemical / Charpy)
• Proof Testing
• Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
|G-2160E||S-2160E||A||B||C||D||E||G||H||J||K||M||N||P||R||Effetive Body Diameter|
WLL ≤ 25 ton → PL = 2 · g · WLL kN
WLL > 25 ≤ 180 ton → PL = 1,22 · g · WLL + 200 kN
WLL > 180 ton → PL = 1,33 · g · WLL kN