• All Alloy construction.
• Durable vinyl cover that:
• Protects sling at eye
• Keeps sling positioned correctly on spool.
• Design Factor of 5 to 1.
• Connects Synthetic Web and Synthetic Round Slings to conventional Crosby
• 320N Eye Hook
• Additional Crosby Grade 8 Fittings
• Master Links
• Makes a field assembled bridle quick and easy.
• No retaining pin to snag sling material.
• Increased radius of spool gives wider sling bearing surface resulting in an increased
area for load distribution, thus:
• Increasing Synthetic Sling efficiency as compared to standard anchor and chain
shackle bows and conventional eye hooks. This allows 100% of the slings rated
Working Load Limit to be achieved.
• Allowing better load distribution on internal fibers.
• Replacement kit for spool and web cover available.
• Designed for use with Type III (Eye & Eye), Class 7, 2 ply webbing & Synthetic
Round Slings. Also accommodates single ply and endless slings.
|Round Sling Size (No.)||Web Slings*||WLL (t) †||S-280 Stock No.||Weight (kg)||Dimensions (mm)|
|Webbing Width (mm)||Eye Width (mm)||Ply||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||I||J|
|1 & 2||50||50||2||2.95||1021681||0.68||19.1||15.7||41.4||62.0||16.0||15.7||68.5||14.2||30.2||51.5|
|5 & 6||150||75||2||7.70||1021709||2.31||25.4||25.4||62.5||89.0||25.4||22.4||93.5||22.4||47.8||72.0|
* Designed for use with Type III, (Eye & Eye), Class 7, 2 Ply web slings. For 3” and larger webbing width, tapered eye is required. † Maximum Proof Load is 2 times the Working Load Limit. Minimum Ultimate strength is 5 times the Working Load Limit.